COVID-19: Protecting our Staff and Customers
Over the past few weeks, we have recieved a number of questions about what we are doing to help protect customers and staff from COVID. Below we've compiled a list of our current practices to help limit the spread of COVID-19. While no solution is perfect, we continue to rely on the advice from local health authorities and the CDC for best practices. As this is an evolving situation, we will continue to modify the list below to reflect new recomendations and mandates.
Protecting our Customers
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing restrooms,and other high traffic areas
- We are offering contact free pickup for all orders
- We have eliminated signatures for all orders
Protecting our Staff
- We are offering an additional 2-weeks of paid leave for staff
- Staff are screened at the start of each day to ensure they do not have a fever or other symptoms
- Staff are encouraged to maintain social distancing of 6ft. throughout the workday
If you have any questions regarding our sanitation or pickup procedures, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.